Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Twenty,But still your baby......

                                                                A soft kiss she lay'd
on my forehead when I wept,
A soft touch of goodbye,
she gave when I left...
Thereafter, it was me
the queen of my own feet,
the shoulder to my own head,
a new, independent me.
Sailing deep and dark oceans,
I battled powerful waves,
of twisted perks and emotions,
and learnt to make happy days.
Distance may drift me apart from her,
Work may engulf me,
But I know, her eternal love,
is the reason I breathe.
She may say she's forgotten,
may feel like a meaningless person,
but through this i wish to let her know,
I am who I am,
because she let me grow,
in her tender arms,
and her beautiful words of wisdom,
still make the air I breathe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment