Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

Just Bizzare !!

My everyday newspaper displays a list of innovative ideas revolutionizing every aspect of the world. Even tiny things like shoes and perfumes are undergoing massive changes in their models! Bathroom slippers are now fashionably called “flip-flops” and are worn instead of wedge heels or stilettos. While all of those are still normal, there are some really bizarre things lurking around in the market. Who could have thought of a perfume that smells of toast?!Models are springing up this year, says the newspaper. And worse, its purpose is to tempt women into eating their everyday breakfast, the most important meal of the day! Being a toast-lover, I’m just afraid that when I get the smell of toast from my colleague I may drool. Or worse, what if I’m wearing the perfume and the smell of toast titillates my hunger glands so much that I end up eating like a glutton?And what if there’s a spurt of perfumes in the market, smelling of all kinds of delicious foods? Tomorrow, the same company could manufacture perfumes that smell like cotton candy claiming that it would remind women to act sweeter, just like candy! Or do they already exist? I do not intend to militate against their promotion, there’s just a speck of fear that they may be the reason that we’re often hungry and obese, or may give us the false tag of being gay( when I’m probably drooling over the lingering smell of chocolate from my colleague).


No comments:

Post a Comment