Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

FEAR.....


If only time machines existed, life would be perfect. Sadly Einstein wasn't hit with a clock that could help him build a time machine.
So it's merely our cursed luck,we're stuck in these messed up lives where mistakes after mistakes haunt us like ghosts from the past and  monsters of the night stealing from us every stretch of sleep that we could possibly get...as if we aren't insomniac already! Even so, it's not that creepy shadow of the past following us  that is haunting us. What takes the nerves out, is how that creepy shadow influences the future.
What seeps in these fears is....KARMA.What if we are the victim now?What if it's our turn....to be hurt....that thought can be so derailing.
 What if someone breaks my million dollar window in my big beautiful bungalow just like I did to my neighbor just to see if she could get her obese body out lashing at me in the next 10 seconds? What if I became obese because I made rude jokes on them?
Do we deserve to live our lives with these kind of fears? Or should I call them threats from our inner God- the King of our lives...our conscience? Can we keep these tormenting threats at bay and live the rest of our lives at peace? I wish answers were that easy to find.


No comments:

Post a Comment